1. Write out all floating point values between 0 and 1.
2. Write tic-tac-toe in Brainf*&$
3. What is 2128 in decimal?
4. Solve traveling salesman in constant time (O(1))
5. How many grains of sand are there in the Sahara (at a given instant, assuming constant, well-defined boundaries)?
6. Implement quicksort on a spherically linked list.
Check out my latest book, the essential, in-depth guide to performance for all .NET developers:
Writing High-Performance.NET Code, 2nd Edition by Ben Watson. Available for pre-order: